<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Friday, May 7, 2010



When you don't use enough of your brain during the day, it goes crazy at night. I'm talking about having dreams. Really really really weird and ridiculous, almost hilarious dreams. Well I've been having unbelievably strange dreams, none of which I shall ever disclose to anyone. Probably will forget them after a week or so. LOL.

There is really no vacancy for an interesting job that requires my service for 2 months only. I ran through so many pages on a few job listing websites and most of the job offers involve a 3-6 months contract. Geez. So anyways I've just applied for a temp bank admin assistant position. Hope this time it'll go well. The last one (the biomedical one) didn't quite go as planned cos the agent interviewed me and didn't get back to me eversince.

Now I really regret making rash decisions. I should have waited longer for the heathcare job instead of snagging the admin job just because they replied first.

Anyways, I'm going to the NUS Science Open House next Saturday! Fortunately, there's a direct bus from the Woodlands interchange. With that said, I guess I won't be staying on hall. Got some really mixed feelings about it, cos I know I'll be missing out on lotsa stuff and the bus journey is super looong. But air-conditioning is something I cannot do without and the thought of communal bathrooms is such a turn off. But what made me decide not to stay on hall is the random allocation of room mates. I seriously don't think I can stand sharing a room with a total stranger and the chances of getting a lousy room mate is questionable. Maybe I'd be a lousy room mate, so I should better stick to home sweet home.

Oh Oh Oh. And I really don't know which CCA to choose!! The Sports Camp sure sounds super exciting, I think I wanna go for it! It'll probably help me decide which CCA to sign up for too. Since I really have NO IDEA who else is in the same course/faculty as me, I guess CCA is one of the best ways to keep in touch with the PeeJay & RS peeps who are in NUS. Hopefully.

Dying to visit Forever 21 @ Vivocity...


the daisies whispered to me @ 21:15


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins