I've used the toilet for 5 times in less than 2 days.
Crap lah. Literally.
Well, that's what you get when you spam fruits for 2 hours.
Anyways I'M BACK!!
Had an awesome 5D4N @ Scamp. But I really don't have the energy to blog about it. Worse still, Sports camp starts this sunday! (meaning I only have 2 days to rest & prepare) Whoa. I really feel like I'm booking in & out of NUS.
Met really interesting people over the past 5 days. :D
And I finally got a chance to get on the dance floor @ Butter Factory! They freaking reserved the entire place. How cool is that?? Felt abit woozy after a while.. OH. And we were all so tired from beach games that some of the peeps even slept in the clubhouse! Amazing..
And there was this epic moment when my OG found out that our rival OG was also our "Secret Pal" OG!! (meaning that our dinner dates already didn't like us even before our identities were revealed) Thank goodness everything somehow went well until... well, nevermind.
My House won the Best Cheering House Award.
And if there was a Most High Pitched House Award, we'd bag it too.
But guess what: My OG won 2nd place for Best OG Award.
Freaking unexpected.
Ohya. And there was this uber buff dude a.k.a "The Rock", who was awarded Best Freshie and he freaking got an iPod Touch. I WANT! I WANT!
Whoa. I'd better start packing for Sports Camp or I'll be in deep trouble.
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:29