<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, June 15, 2010



LOL. This is my post via my new laptop!!

Sigh. Such is the power of novelty - I squealed when I first changed my wallpaper, when I first got connected to the internet, and even when I launched my anti-virus.I'm going crazy, I know. Really not accusomed to the touchpad, but gonna use the matching wireless mouse soon. I don't exactly like how everything ends with a USB head - the wireless mouse, the cooling fan, etc. I only have 3 USB ports, for goodness sake.

Anyways, Science Camp is a mere week away and they haven't even sent me the pack list. They'd better do it soon or I'll freak out.

Speaking of freaking out, I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT BIG TIME TODAY. As an arachnophobe, an encounter with a tiny spider is bad enough. To encounter a spider AND stumble upon its nest full of babies (about 6 or 7), is more than enough to give me a nervous breakown. Yeah, you have absolutely NO IDEA how many times I screamed this afternoon while I was cleaning my shelves.

Let's hope I won't get recurring nightmares involving this incident.

On hindsight, if I hadn't cleaned my shelves today those baby spiders would have grown into a adults and terrorised me (6 or 7 times!) WHOA. Blessing in disguise.

Gonna drop by PJC with Yogez & Pauline to collec our A Level certs. It's gonna be a walk down memory lane for sure. I just hope that the cafe & caneen will be open. I MISS THE FOOOOD!! Hahahaha. I miss Lot One too! And Yami Yoghurt! And the smell of Pie Kia in the morning!! Hahahaha. Good times, good times. Oh and most of all, I MISS THE CANAL + ULU PATH!!! And how could I forget the RUNNING TRACK!!! Lovely..

WOW. I could go on and on like this, so I guess I do miss school. Weird.

Oh and one more thing: the Daiso @ BPP is simply wonderful!! I could spend a hundred dollars there. Don't know if there's a difference in the stock, but I found loads of nice stuff there!! :DD

My family is probably going swimming if it doesn't rain tomorrow. Don't know why but I don't feel like getting wet. Oh yeah, I found my swimsuit! But it's too small for me now (I didn't believe this to be possible! So there IS something I have outgrown since secondary school! Hurrah!) Maybe I'll head to the gym or just look after the bags. D:

RANDOM: I wanna watch Toy Story 3!! I kinda forgot the storylines for the first 2 Toy Story movies (the last one was shown like 10years ago?!), but I guess Disney Channel is gonna air them soon. YAYNESS!

You know, I'm spending waaay to much time on Disney Channel than Nat Geo or Discovery. And I've come upon a great discovery yesterday: Ben & Jerry's are having a promotion! 2 pints for $20.10!!! AWESOME! (Except that I'm broke now. But nevermind, there's always MacDonald's 70c ice cream. LOL!)

After MUCH MCH MUCH deliberation, I have decided NOT to dye my hair. But I must admit the recent Liese "3 steps" ad was really tempting. The thing is, I'm afraid the colour won't turn out the way I want it to..


the daisies whispered to me @ 22:42


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins