IGNORANCE IS BLISS. AND I'M FEELING REALLY UN-BLISSFUL RIGHT NOW.
You see, I received my registration letter today and I was so anxious to complete the pre-registration thingy. Then I realised the system only opens next monday, so I happily went to explore the website. I can't say that I shouldn't have done that, but I feel so afraid of my newfound knowledge.
WHY THE #$%& DO WE HAVE TO BID FOR OUR MODULES?!?!
Yeah. But I figured I'll be with my seniors & OG mates on that day, so I quickly got over that.
Then I had a new problem.
OHMYGAWD. WHICH MODULES SHOULD I BID FOR?!?!
And then..
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLOODY REQUIREMENTS?!?!
But fortunately, I found THE STUDY PLAN. Hohoho.
IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL.
I know I'm acting all crazy, but it's only because this is important. So I'm gonna be a nerd for the next few days, just so that I won't have to worry so much in the near future.
Gah. I'm hungry. Again.
Eversince I got back from camp, my metabolism has doubled. Maybe even tripled, and I can't help it. -__-
the daisies whispered to me @ 00:19