Sports Camp was a BLAST.
And I came home super shagged..
Love the beach games, especially flowriding @ Wave House & Bossaball (volleyball on an inflatble court) Night cycling was super fun too!! And then we tried all the different martial arts like aikido, judo, kendo, muay thai, fencing.. I think muay thai is damn cool lah! HAHA. And then we played loads of other stuff like rockclimbing, touch rugby, soccer, canoeing, dragon boating, netball, basketball, volleyball, inline skating, dodgeball, ultimate frisbee... and even Guitar Hero. LOL!
SP interaction was traumatic lah. Walao eh. I felt so violated... Thank goodness there won't be anymore of this lame shit for me.
The Sports camp pageant was held at Social House @ Clarke Quay.. The place was quite nice but the programmes weren't exactly interesting. But hey, there were hot guys, so I cannot complain!! HAHAHA.
SCAMP OG OUTING TOMORROW!! YAYNESS. :DDD
the daisies whispered to me @ 14:31