Got to meet up with Esther before she flew off on Wednesday. Went straight to the airport right after school with Cindy. Charmaine, Simin and Shurong came too. Gosh I'm gonna miss Esther. Really regret not planning more outings. Ohya Jinzo, Chesten & Raphael came too, but after Cindy and I left. Got lost at Tampines trying to find the 168 bus stop. At least we both got seats for the long bus ride. Phew.
Went home with Cindy today. Yippeee!
I think I'm starting to feel the energy drain. I'm totally fidgety during lectures, I don't make an effort to dress nicely nor pack my bag properly. I fell alseep on the sofa just now. Tsk.
Gonna make up for my totally unproductive Wednesday by researching for my SAS presentation in the central library tomorrow. Then I'll prolly start consolidating my microbiology notes (I've only attended one lesson there is a test next week) My chemistry tutorial needs revising too. Oh shit. It's only week 3 and I'm lagging already. This is bad.
On a random note, my dad gave me one of those inspirational posters that you always see in your school's staff room or general office. This one quoted Van Gogh and basically it's telling me not to be impulsive. -__- I don't know what my dad was thinking.
Today, Cassie told me she was once on tranquilisers during the pre-A level mugging period. Got stunned. I thought multiple expresso shots and sleeping pills were bad enough for her, then she mentioned tranquilisers. Tranquilisers are like.. dope? She said they made her all calm and light-headed, but once the effect wore off the feeling of anxiety would be twice as severe. OMG.
And I thought I was stressed during the examination period. Well, at least she didn't get horrible breakouts like I did. D:
I feel like I need retail therapy sometime soon. I shall wait for my first 'informal' salary. Oh I don't think I mentioned that I'm giving tuition now. I was supposed to start with one sec1 student, then suddenly my neighbour caught the news and asked me if I could tutor her niece and kids. So lo and behold, I'm gonna be teaching 4 students in total. I seriously don't think I can cope with the workload, but after sunday's lesson with a sc1 girl and wednesday's lesson with a pri3 boy, I think tutoring is not as energy-consuming as I had imagined. It just a big, hungry time vampire. So that's why I need to settle my SAS research tomorrow and soak in as much microbiology as possible. FML.
Never thought I'd feel the stress from pri/sec SA2 and PSLE again. SIGHHH...
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:28