I woke up yesterday, grumbling about how it was my last day as an 18-year old. I was genuinely sad and reluctant, unready to view the world as a 19-year old. But I didn't think I'd feel so great now.
A HUGE thank you to Pauline who, despite forgetting my birthday, shared so many wonderful stories with me while we ate ice cream @ Udders. I finally felt like I took a break from the fast-paced university life. Interestingly, she (of all people) spurred me on to think about what I really wanna do with my life after my degree, as well as how much I want to see Europe and all its beautiful architecture.
My heartfelt thanks go to my mum, who sprung a surprise birthday cake (blueberry cheesecake!) despite myself claiming that I'm too old for such things. It's been so long since I had a cake, I actually cut the cake without blowing out the candles! Noob. XP
I am content. The ODAC outing on saturday was awesome and hilarious (in so many ways). Dinner at Thai Express unexpectedly turned out to be a big joke cos of half a straw mushroom. Rochor tauhuay was fun too: Darryl's virgin tauhuay experience (can you believe it?!), camwhoring and nonsensical scandals involving dollar notes. Best of all, we're going to JB!! Josh will be driving us around to all the good makan places, and I'll finally get to see Cooper (his Doberman) It's like a chalet, but at Josh's house and much, much better. I CAN'T WAIT. XD
THANKS TO ALL WHO WISHED ME WELL IN PERSON OR VIA SMS, FACEBOOK ETC.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
the daisies whispered to me @ 00:50