<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Thursday, August 12, 2010



OHMYGAWD.

Planning my own timetable is hard work!! We all know module bidding is a bitch, but tutorial balloting can be quite stressful too, especially when the cohort size is larger than the full quota! Tomorrow, I will be seen rushing to a computer to register for my tutorials (can't use my laptop cos I have a field trip and I don't wanna lug it around in the jungle).

YES. MY FIRST EVER FIELD TRIP IN MY UNIVERSITY LIFE.
I'm going to Kent Ridge park to search for plants and animals. LOL.

I think my brain will explode in no time if I have to memorise all the scientific names.

But I think my Biodiversity lecturer is AWESOME. I totally enjoyed the first lecture. In fact, I laughed alot more than I expected (cos I expected none). But that's just one of the 3 lecturers for this module. Hope the other 2 are at least half as entertaining as this one.

My first chemistry lecture was a nightmare, eventhough I ploughed through the notes the day before. The whole lecture theatre was somewhat confused cos there were just so many new concepts (not to mention PHYSICS concepts & formulae) And the lecturer wasn't exactly very engaging. I yawned 4 times. LOL. Looks like I'm gonna have to go through my notes again this weekend. :(

'Complementary medicine and health' was rather interesting, only because I have an interest in the subject. The lecturer had a foreign accent, and almost everyone couldn't make out the word when he said "suicide". LOL. But I liked the lecture anyway and I didn't yawn at all eventhough this lecture was immediately after the nightmarish chem lecture. I'm surprised at myself.

Germaine and I got lost while trying to find the science library today. Turned out that we went the long way around. LOL. We looked and felt like tourists, holding a map in our hands and asking people for directions. *Sigh* Wonder for how long will I be doing this.

Oh yes and back to my schedule. At first, I was quite worried cos the timeslots for tutorials and labs weren't published so I couldnt fit all of them into my timetable nicely. Turns out, the labs and tutorials are run alternately each week. So in the end, my timetable is actually QUITE SLACK. I start everyday at 10am. SHIOK OR WHAT?! But then due to the horribly long morning commute, I still have to wake up at 8am. Sadness.

Which brings me to the topic of the one and only public bus service that goes into the university. Gosh, I HATE THAT BUS. It's almost impossible to board it during the peak hours (actually, I think there is no non-peak hour for this service) So I'm determined to find an alternative route to school and I think I have my solution already. :DDD

And to think I once thought that getting to PJC was a hassle. This is far, far worse. Even cabbing in from the nearest MRT station take 10 minutes, not because it's faraway, but because of the heavy traffic within that small area. I am SO giving up on this bus service.

Anyways.. to all who have read this post, you have Zhanpeng to thank/curse (depends on whether you found my ranting pleasurable/painful to read)


the daisies whispered to me @ 23:16


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins