<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Sunday, September 19, 2010



All I can say about this weekend is that I've finally caught up on my sleep, which is something I haven't done for 3 weeks... maybe even more. So can you imagine my sleep deficit.

The past few weeks had been filled with lab reports, tests and a presentation. I'm so glad that they're all over. But a new evil awaits at the end of this week: midterms plus submission of my 1200word review essay.

Screw all those, cos the weekend isn't over yet. I shall start work only tomorrow.
And on the bright side, my pay is coming in this wednesday. (:

While this is probably my one and only relaxing weekend for this term, I regret to say that I haven't gotten much out of it, besides sleep. There were so many things I had wanted to do, but there were so many things that occurred at the wrong time. I should have spent the last 48 hours at Josh's house with the ODAC peeps. But it's okay cos there's always December, and hopefully by then I'll still look like a living person. I've recently seen for myself that fatigue can really mess up my appearance. No matter what I did, I'd still look worn and I felt out of place at every outing/occasion. And then I think it's obvious that fatigue also messed up my brain. That was... so unworthwhile.

I need to stop lamenting. Because I need to resume that kind of life after today.
I need to stop emo-ing too.

Over this weekend, I made some progress in the aspect of self-discovery. LOL. No, metaphysics is not getting to my head, I've just been.. observant.. for a while. And my conclusion? There really are alot of things missing in my life and unfortunately, I still can't seem to identify them and don't know how.

Some things just don't feel right at the moment. Or maybe I just don't feel anything at all.

What the freak, I need a life. A LIFE. A life away from commitment, maybe.
And where does everyone find the time to do "other" stuff.. Perhaps it all boils down to waking up early. HAHAHA. Yes, I should start doing that and see how it goes.

Start everyday with a SMILE, then get it over and done with (:



Beautiful applies to everything in this video.


the daisies whispered to me @ 23:04


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins