Cindy treated me to Swensen's today!! Yayayayayay. But I swear I'm gonna die of a heart attack someday, cos they added so much MSG/salt into my baked rice. If I hadn't felt so full I would have drank another 2 cups of water. LOL. Anyway it felt damn good to talk to someone after facing the screen for 2hours. Laptop screen, that is.
I realised I get super unproductive when I'm connected to the internet. :(
Sam is flying off to HAWAII on Tuesday. Will miss her (eventhough we never meet up). But isn't it kinda weird that she's going there for mass comm internship? Like why there, of all places?? Anyways it's a good place to be when you're a "fun in the sun" person like her. Told me she's gonna try surfing. How cool!
Ohmygawd. I'm srsly suffering from seaside withdrawal symptoms.
And I'm srsly gonna flunk my midterms.
Only finished one set of notes since I came back from lunch today. SHIT.
Pauline just called me to tell me she's feeding her cat and she's starting school soon. Gosh, her timetable is DA BOMB: 12-3pm everyday from monday to saturday. Okay so it sucks that she has a six-day week, but 3hours of lectures and
zero tutorials is NONSENSE. Think she'll learn more if she went to poly.
For the next 3days of my life, I shall be immersed in CM1401 - Chemistry for Life Sciences.
Screw GEK1507 (I keep hearing the lecturer's voice playing in my head). There will still be time to study next week.
SHIT. Did I just
decide to procrastinate??
No. I was taking a pragmatic approach. XD
And then there's that review essay that is still
relatively untouched. (Relatively - because I've got my thesis and gathered my info, just need to plan an outline and type awaaaay!) Gotta feeling its gonna be
just another last minute job. GAH.
SCREW IT.
it's still missing.
the daisies whispered to me @ 22:31