I woke up this morning feeling sick. Didn't feel like doing anything. Nonetheless, I dragged myself out of bed and began studying for my microbiology test. Sigh.
The test was a bitch. I felt like we were all treated like fools. I even skipped two other lectures just to study for this test and what did I get on my question paper?? 5 stupid questions. I shouldn't have studied so much. Clearly, anyone who had been listening to every lecture would have passed. Really glad this one's not graded according to the bell curve.
Now I have to worry about my two lab reports, 2 tutorials and one presentation: all due next week. SHIT.
On a different note, I feel smart this week. Not only because I've been studying like there's no tomorrow, I've also taught my friend a bit of chemistry!! LOL. I can actually understand my lecturer and I amaze myself everytime I remember a piece of JC chem info. Guess I really owe it all to Miss Toh.
And then today, someone told me I looked rather familiar and asked me whether I was from HC. Ohmygoodness. As wrong as she is, she made my day. LOL. I look smart! (:
But apparing smart and being smart are two very different things. As if to prove this point, I admit that I left home without my wallet and waterbottle today. Dumb, right? By the end of the day, I was dead thirsty and I didnt have the cash to buy a drink. GAH.
Dehydration and the lack of sleep are making me feel sick. Gotta nurse myself over this weekend AND somehow finish as much work as possible. D:
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:33