Student: According to 2nd law of thermodynamics, can we say that our universe will eventually end up in pure energy of heat without other types of energy?
Prof: Yes, conceptually that is correct.
Oh gosh i think i just came across a revelation of the 2012 apocalypse.
On second thought, it's just a stupid theory. pheeeew!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there's no E-learning week for science faculty. Okaaay. Look's like I'm gonna have to do something cruel... Someone has to 'suck thumb' on 8 Oct. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Screwed up CM1401. Now GEK1507 as well.
I swear I felt like dropping out of school when I left the examination hall.
But I'm alright now. There's still hope.
CHIONG LSM1103 & 1104...........................
Today I told Germaine that I decided that I want to be a 'Jiehong'.
She said I should post it on fb and tag him. LOL I don't dare to, not because I'm making fun of him, but because I probably won't live up to his name.
XD
Sorry but mugging is not in my blood.
On a different note... PROF IP IS ENTERTAINING. I LIKE!
I get really amused by his American-Hong Kong accent and the velocity of his speech (emphasis on velocity). But what I really like is his collection of videos!! I don't think I'll ever fall asleep in any of his lectures. And I really like his style of teaching!! Who knew a simple online Q&A could be so useful? No wonder he won so many teaching awards.
:DDD
the daisies whispered to me @ 23:03