WHAT THE FREAK. I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH.
This is kinda random but I wish his stupid social night was held on tekong beach.
I srsly wouldn't mind.
Halls remind me of.. school. At least not uni. The last ting I want to reminded of is a lecture theatre. Well I guess for a change, we won't be sitting on the floor. And maybe it's a good thing we're going to eat in a hall cos then I don't have to dress nicely. Okay.. THAT nicely.
Oh and lucky me. It happens to be during my E-learning week. No rush from school to the other end of Singapore, wherever that is.
Ohyes. After wallowing in self-pity when I realised how deprived my current life is, I went to do something I've never done before. LOL no regrets. (No, I didn't do something dangerous in case you are wondering. But there is a certain degree of risk involved. I call it an investment)
I should go for a run. I think for the first time, my brain wants to do it but my legs don't. I wanted to sign up for the Nike 10km with my seniors cos the sportband seems cool. Then I realised I have a test the very next day after the marathon. KILLJOY.
I can't wait for this term to be over.
Deja vu: I'm already planning my December break, just like how I did before A's.
tsk tsk.
Hmm. I started this post thinking that I was only gonna write the first line.
If only review essays were this easy. -__-
the daisies whispered to me @ 15:44