Felt like making my blog private, so that I can rant all I want or be as blonde as I want and not be judged. But that would complicate things, like choosing who to invite to read my blogposts.
Went for a short nature walk with my family just now. It's amazing how spending time with nature can clear my head and remind me that life is simple, yet beautiful. (:
Can't wait for the park connector to be completed. LET'S GO CYCLING!
Speaking of cycling. I think professional(-looking) cyclists look HOT. I like how they're not too muscular and how they have gorgeous legs. Just the other day, I was taking an evening walk around my neighburhood when our eyes met. Took my breath away as he sped away. Why did he have to smile and be so captivating (:
Ohmygawd. I'm so bimbo right now. DON'T JUDGE ME.
"This night is sparkling; don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck; blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you"
- 'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift.
Even after half a week, I'm still playing her album on loop. And I still can't decide which track I love best.
Last tuesday -
Me: Guess what I'm holding in my hands right NOW!!!
Pauline: Taylor Swift's album 'Speak Now'!! Guess what I'm holding in my hands!! TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT TICKETS!!
Both of us: *scream/squeal in excitement*
Gosh. We've got front row seats. :DDDDDD
I WANT TUMBLR! Found some really awesome pictures (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:38