Ohmygawd. Just look at the rings beneath my eyes.
I seriously don't know how they got worse cos the past week was pretty relaxed.
The south asian studies test was pretty easy despite the fact that I didn't study much. We even left the examination hall early. LOL. Then we chilled out for a very very very long time. It was really awesome to catch up with Yogez and Thrina again. Three hours of HTHT and even more laughter made me feel like I had a life again.
After that I rushed over to Science fac for my invertebrates practical, which was creepy but interesting at the same time. There were so many preserved stuff: fish, birds, snakes, crabs, intestinal worms (they effing big), a platypus, you name it! Totally hated the part where we had to PHYSICALLY classify the fish & amphibians. Eeeek. Hated the arthropod section too (insects, crabs and scorpions) But the grossest thing I saw was this hairy/fuzzy/bristley WORM. How sick is that? I realised that I dont like all hairy bugs.
Did you know that the dolphins have a larger brain-to-body ratio than humans??? COOOOL. The only reason they have yet to take over the world is that they don't have opposable thumbs and can't move well on land.
And finally, the construction of my horse stable has completed!!! I'm talking about farmville. HAHA.
Gonna buy an iPod Touch 32GB sooooooon!!! And then I'm gonna be poor again. But I figured that it would be useful in many ways other than for entertainment, so it's totally worthwhile. (:
GOING TO THE ZOO NEXT WEEK! *dances around the room*
the daisies whispered to me @ 23:10