<body> The Simplicity that goes UNNOTICED.

Speak your mind




Tuesday, October 26, 2010



SO MUCH JOY IN ONE DAY. ♥♥♥

1. From today's experiment, I conclude that I have an abnormally high cutaneous sensitivity (or maybe just compared to my lab partner) - it means that I can detect the tiniest of stimuli on my skin.
2. I did better than I thought I would for my review essay & my midterm for SN1101E. WOOTS.
3. Becos of #2, I feel alot more motivated to do well for finals!! GOGOGO~
4. Rewarded myself with SPEAK NOW deluxe edition (was planning to buy it anyways)
5. TOTALLY LOVING TAYLOR SWIFT'S 3rd ALBUM ♥
6. PAULINE GOT OUR TIX TO HER CONCERT. loveLOVElove.
7. Ohmygawd I feel like dancing. This is so rare. Haha.
8. I'm missing PJC mass dances (cute dance + fun dance) - how random it that? LOL.

Gosh. I can listen to this album on loop FOREVER.
Who needs love when you're already happy? XD


the daisies whispered to me @ 22:20


Smile with me

"The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour" - Sir James Jeans.

About me

g R e E n B e A n
the minimalist
31081991
Singapore

I'll have you know that BIG things come in SMALL packages.

Links

&; Cindy Cml
&; Zhanpeng
&; Kenneth
&; Charmaine
&; Esther
&; Yogez
Click here if you want to leave.

Archives

%u2605February 2008
%u2605March 2008
%u2605April 2008
%u2605May 2008
%u2605June 2008
%u2605July 2008
%u2605August 2008
%u2605September 2008
%u2605October 2008
%u2605November 2008
%u2605December 2008
%u2605January 2009
%u2605February 2009
%u2605March 2009
%u2605April 2009
%u2605May 2009
%u2605June 2009
%u2605July 2009
%u2605November 2009
%u2605December 2009
%u2605January 2010
%u2605February 2010
%u2605March 2010
%u2605April 2010
%u2605May 2010
%u2605June 2010
%u2605July 2010
%u2605August 2010
%u2605September 2010
%u2605October 2010
%u2605November 2010
%u2605December 2010
%u2605January 2011


Layout Credits

&; Image : Getty Images
&; Designer
&; BlogSkins