THANK GOODNESS FOR WEDNESDAY (freeeee day!)
Today is only Tuesday and I'm already feeling drained. Had to nap for 10min before my tuition just now, if not I'll just crash in the middle of the lesson. I'm so glad PSLE starts this week, so that I'll be conducting lessons for one less student from next week onwards. (:
The practical on bioluminescence today was.. BEAUTIFUL. Too bad we had to kill the specimens in order to see them glow a pretty blue. So pretty. If only they could migrate to Singaporean waters - I'll visit the beach every night. (:
OH. I'm gonna spend my friday toiling away as a fisherman at Changi. -__-
I wish the zoo trip came first. Invertebrates are so... complicated (paradox here).
The ABC soup sold in the science canteen is nice. (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this is where the ranting starts.
Chemistry expt 2.2 is this thursday! FML. This means the dreaded FORMAL lab report that is due next thursday. It is 14pages long and the mother of all my misery and suffering... Tsk. And then there's the life sciences specialisation talk that ends at 8.30pm on that day - I'm really tempted to stayover in Germaine's room. Hmm.
And then the SN1101E midterm exam is on the next day. After freaking out during the tutorial pop quiz, I've decided to be a JIEHONG even for a non-science module. So I was seen mugging in the science library today. Probably a stupid thing to do, cos my mind crashed during the last 30min of the biodiversity lecture. -__-
Did I mention that I hate fishing..? -__-
the daisies whispered to me @ 23:37