I had the WEIRDEST dream two nights ago.
In my dream, the current education system was scrapped and re-established in such a way that an individual's education level was based on their height. (Now we all know that I secretly feel oppressed by society)
Wait, wait.
This the the best part: I was made to repeat primary 5.
WTF LAH.
And I forgot to buy my textbooks cos I was too used to downloading & printing lecture notes. And I was showing my teachers (not just subject teachers, but just about every teacher I met in the school hall & corridors) a mother-f*cking attitude, complete with a swagger, sarcasm and all. At one point in my dream, I yelled at this male teacher, waving my arms in the air shouting, "WTF, I'm turning 20 next year!!!"
Hilarious right? I think I'm too stressed with my (university, not primary 5) studies.
I know all this is pure nonsense, but I must say I'd make a pretty good "inception-style" designer. Cos the imaginary school that I went to had really good architecture. Must be because I was spending some time looking at nice houses/buildings on Tumblr.
So I was telling this story to my parents and I told my mum if it was real, we could be classmates. LOL. (We're of the same height, FYI.)
Oh yeah. And on Tuesday, my lab buddies and I ganged up on the TA. We were supposed to perform electromyography on our forearm muscles, but we decided to be creative and tested our calf muscles as well as facial muscles. But since the electrodes left a sticky residue on our skin, we forced our TA to be our test subject. Poor dude, he didn't even see it coming. And his partner joined us in laughing at him.
LOLOLOL.
Love this office! It's surrounded by the woods! Looks too compact at first, but it's really spacious! But I don't see the ecological benefits of having an office in the middle of the woods... It doesn't look solar-powered, and where does the waste go? This office is prolly gonna disrupt the local ecosystem. :(((
And that's why I stick to desktop wallpapers and photographs. (:
These pictures are pure cuteness!
Edible houses! I like the Banana (Leaning Tower) of Pisa and the peapod community!! (:
the daisies whispered to me @ 21:21