MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 !!!
Yesterday's dinner was quite enjoyable. I was so full, I couldn't sleep till around 2am. And then I woke up today at 8.30am. It's nice to see my relatives again. Everyone's getting older.. and the kids are losing their baby fats! Time for me to lose a few kilos too (but I think I gained some weight after last night)
My cousin Tricia's husband may be able to arrange a backstage pass for Taylor Swift's concert! Feeling kinda mixed about this. LOL. Like, what should I do or say? Anyways I can't believe my nieces are old enough to be listening to the kind of music I'm listening to already. Gosh I feel so old (but my cousin Tricia thought I was still in secondary school).
It seems like every Christmas I get a new Jane Austen novel. :)
Oh yes. I need to rant about this: I got my brother the two books he's been eyeing on and he gave me an alarm clock in return. wtf. Anyway, I'm having a "blue" Christmas: my dad gave me a pair of blue ballet flats, my mum got me a proper watch with blue straps and the bloody alarm clock is blue as well. I banished my brother from my room this morning.
Unexpectedly got a few presents from my relatives as well, since the rule was that those 12years and below are entitled the privilege of receiving presents. Well, let's just say my relatives were nice enough to not leave me out of this joyous activity but they really didnt know what to get me.
So they gave me angpaos. And chocolates. XD
This december is definitely NOT a good month for my throat. :(
the daisies whispered to me @ 14:52